Thursday, October 26, 2006

Anticipation

Yep, it's true - we're going to be parents! It's been quite the few months; for, a year ago we had some complications and ended up having a failed pregnancy. But, not this time! A week ago, we heard Peanut's heartbeat! I'm gonna be a Daddy!!

I'm still in a bit of a state of disbelief. Over the last few years, I've had this feeling that I was made to be a Dad; but, for the last few months, I haven't felt any real confirmation. I mean last year, I felt like this was it - I was ready! But, now... I dunno. It almost feels old-hat. I know that'll change once Peanut arrives!

This project (LiM) is Jenn's brainchild, but I'm the blogger in the family; so, it'll be interesting to see how it all folds out. Hopefully, you'll all have plenty to read from both of us.

Cheers!

Jason

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you two!!

11:58 AM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

Thank you so much!

10:40 AM

 
Blogger J Man said...

Thanks, Michelle!

10:37 PM

 
Blogger kanadians in korea said...

WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! you're going to be parents??? That's so incredible!!! I'm so excited. Bless you both! :) Em and Trent.

11:32 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

whoop whoop!!...just ask nurse Jen in training all your questions who is just finished an obstetrics rotation and is working with babies right NOW!! (ya right, as if I know anything!!)

2:18 PM

 
Blogger EGB said...

Congratulations guys!!!! That's so awesome!

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Jim Hall said...

Hey guys, that's fantastic.
Life's never dull!
blessings!

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home