Friday, November 17, 2006

Peanut is the size of an Avocado!

this week's Babycentre update:

Your baby's about the size of an avocado now but in the next three weeks, he'll go through a tremendous growth spurt — doubling his weight and increasing his length. In the meantime, he'll be playing with his umbilical cord and practising breathing by inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid through his lungs.

This is the first week that I can say for sure that I feel like I'm growing, not just bloating. It's really quite odd to feel things stretch, my hips aren't very stable right now. Maybe I'll start looking pregnant and not just fat soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Jen Missen!!! So good to find your blog and know what your up to! I'm so excited that you're gonna be a mom! I love reading all the descriptions about what your little peanut is doing, it's like reliving pregnancy again. I loved being pregnant. You're gonna be an amazing mom. read my blog for my life happenings. Still love you, and miss you! So good to be back in contact!

10:29 AM

 
Blogger J Man said...

Ahhem....

It's Jenn Miller, now.

3:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was Jay Missen???

my mistake ;)

4:01 PM

 
Blogger J Man said...

My name has no Y in it...

8:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home