Friday, January 19, 2007

25 Weeks Down, 15 More to go...

Here is the development report for this week:

Your baby is responsive to touch now. You can have fun with him by trying to tickle his foot when he kicks you or by lying on your back and rolling from side to side, to see how he reacts. His eyelids will open around now and his heart is beating so strongly, it may be heard with just a stethoscope. As your baby grows, you may feel some aches and pains as your body adjusts to accommodate him. Even your center of gravity changes along with your body shape.

I have recently begun to feel a little 'big'. I'm not big compared to what I will be, but until now all of the gained weight has been within my hips. The past couple of days I've started to feel like I'm being pulled forward a bit, so now I guess the belly will just keep growing.

Peanut's moving around a lot more now, and is getting stronger. Thankfully I'm not getting kicked in the ribs yet or anything like that, but I can see movement through my skin sometimes, I love it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh Jenn I hope I get to say HI to Peanut soon...can I rub your belly and introduce myself on our next visit? Gramma D

12:32 PM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

Sure...I was thinking the other day that it would be really neat if you would give our kid his/her first haircut (obviously not for a while yet...)

9:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home