Friday, February 16, 2007

1st Prenatal Class

So, last night was our first prenatal class. It wasn't bad. Most of us in the class are 1st-timers, with only 2 veteran mothers who's kids are 7 and older (I wonder if things have changed since the Millennium?). Our instructor encouraged us to be on the ball once we get to about week 38 - the kid could come at any time!! She wanted to encourage us not to be too worried, and get to the hospital too early - home is probably more comfortable for the initial stages of labor, anyway.
However, being the laid-back couple we are, I can see us leaving things a little last minute. Good thing we got that New Option on our car! I am fairly confident that our kid will enter this world with a professional at hand.

11 more weeks to go!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my GOD that option is just tooo funny...well it could be worse...lol only 11 weeks??? I better start packing...LOVE you Jenn....

7:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home