Saturday, March 10, 2007

Less than 8 weeks to go...

Your baby now weighs approximately 3.75 pounds/ 1.7 kilograms and is about 17 inches / 42 centimetres long from head to toe.

This is the latest report from my www.babycentre.ca email announcement. I highly recommend any pregnant person to sign up for this service...it's quite good and I haven't been getting extra spam from them.

On the personal front, my feet hurt more quickly and my belly feels quite heavy near the end of the day, but Friday is my last workday and then we are renovating our bathroom! I have so many things to look forward to!

The baby's room is done, all I need to do now is stock it with diapers, creams, sleepers, etc. And I'm still searching for the perfect car seat, which has turned out to be such a search that Jason refuses to hear any more updates. In fact, I think he might have a heart attack if I ever choose something that I am actually happy with.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn,

If you want a shoping buddy I would love to join you. We can make a real dent in that baby needs list real fast. You would be with a pro you know =)

Love Mandy

8:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leave something for GRAMMA to buy k? cloth or papmers? g

1:02 PM

 
Blogger Jenn said...

I'm going to get a few cloth diapers to help me feel environmentally sound, but will be buying disposable as well. I've heard that Costco diapers are the most leak-proof, so will buy those soon enough.

Do I have any volunteers to get the butt cream?

3:11 PM

 
Blogger J Man said...

Car seat is purchased!!! Unbelievable!

3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home